APEM 2013-2014 new switch catalogue 2013-02-07
APEM is pleased to announce the availability of our new 2013-2014 Switch Catalogue.
. Bigger and better: 52 additional pages
. Full colour pages
. 12 new products
. All selection guides in the introduction for easier use
. Selection guide for the AV range now available
Detail of new products
- IC short case pushbuttons
- IL pushbuttons with long bushing for thick panels
- IM snap-action pushbuttons
- IH hall effect pushbuttons
- IQ dia. 16 mm snap-in pushbuttons
- 13000X778 alternate action pushbuttons
- CG capacitive switches for underlay applications
- CP capacitive switches
- FP dia. 24 mm pushbuttons with fully-illuminated actuator
- MP two-step SIL2 pushbuttons
- MT sealed selector switches
- ES heavy-duty emergency stops
Click here to receive your catalogue!
Click here to download the PDF file!
Alternate action on 13000X778 high performance pushbuttons 2012-07-05New alternate action models have been added to APEM’s 13000X778 series high performance switches. Like momentary models, these pushbuttons are designed for high specifications environments (demanding industrial applications, defence…).
Associating compact size and alternate function, they are a good alternative to toggle switches, which can sometimes prove difficult to integrate in the tight cockpits of light armoured vehicles.
- Alternate action, double pole
- Compact size : dia. 11,9 mm bushing, small behind-panel depth
- Double shell case
- Matt black finish on case, plunger and hardware
- IP67 frontal sealing by 2 O-rings
- Epoxy sealed terminals
IM series snap-action pushbutton switches 2012-04-17
With its strong and audible tactile feedback, APEM’s new IM series complements and extends the “I” range of sealed pushbutton switches.
Harsh, noisy environments, including those involving vibrations, make the use of a sealed switch with a confirming “click” imperative. IM responds to those needs. Optionally available with a reduced bezel, the IM series fits into the tightest spaces: farm or military vehicles, crane remote controls, handles, etc.
- Snap-action mechanism: audible tactile feedback, high voltage rating
- Matching the “I” range design
- Dia. 12 mm bushing, round actuator
- Light plastic case
- 2 bezel diameters (standard 17 mm, reduced 15 mm)
- Sealed to IP67
- Mechanical or low level life: 1 million cycles
CG series capacitive switches for underlay applications 2012-03-15
Activated by the touch of a finger, CG series switches are designed for mounting under a non-conductive front face (glass or polycarbonate) and are activated though the front face, transforming the inert facial into an active interface.
Available in momentary or latching, they are perfectly adapted for interactive applications (ticketing, access control, advertising tools…).
- 50 million cycles
- Auto-calibration function
- Easy installation, immediate use
- Under-panel mounting : easily cleaned, robust, sealed
- No panel cut-out needed
- Long life adhesive, resistant to vibrations
- Customisable colours and markings
- Dot illumination option
ES Heavy-duty emergency stop 2012-02-23
APEM is pleased to introduce the ES series, a new emergency stop designed to last. This product is specially designed for heavy-duty applications involving shocks, falls and severe vibrations.
With IK10 impact resistance, IP65 frontal sealing and EN 60947-5-1 certification, this new emergency stop targets high-demanding market: oil industry, leisure parks, food industry, industrial lifts, air-conditioning panels, etc.
- Metal product with dia. 22 mm bushing (market standard)
- 100.000 cycle mechanical life
- IK10 Impact resistance, no axis deformation even if exposed to major shocks
- Sealed to IP65 by O-ring and membrane
- Lower behind-panel depth
- Locked/unlocked status indicator
- Customisable actuator and bezel (colour, shape, marking)
- Straight PC or solder lug terminals